The Electrical Technician will prepare aircraft, install and inspect electrical assemblies and hardware. Repair and/or modify electrical wiring as required.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to general work requirements
- Install protective covering, ground studs, wire clips and prepare aircraft surfaces for electrical bond
- Inspect, prepare and install wire harnesses and connectors per engineering specifications
- Secure and inspect wire harnesses to ensure proper clearance from obstructions and appropriate bend radius
- Repair damaged wiring per engineering specifications
- Add, remove or modify aircraft wiring system per engineering specifications
- Prepare bond and/or install avionics/electrical components using installation and wiring diagrams
- Inspect electrical bond and installed avionics/electrical components to ensure proper alignment as well as the installation of proper components
- Record proper serial number documentation
- Assist with jacking and moving aircraft and/or equipment to next station
- Assist other employees in the performance of their duties within area(s) of qualification
- Cleaning FOD or shakes
- Modify and install insulation
As our ideal candidate,
- You typically have at least one year of general manufacturing experience or one year general electrical experience or equivalent military/trade school training
- You have the ability to read and interpret engineering documents
- You have basic electrical skills
- You have the ability to use a variety of electrical tools, for example, crimpers, strippers, insertion/extractors, cutters and heat gun
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, national or local laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.