Website Rosen Aviation
FLSA exempt. EEOC employer.
Rosen Aviation is not an ordinary company. Convention and rule following may be advantageous in some environments, but we prefer the benefits of continual evolution and trust. Complying with detailed job descriptions may be comfortable, but we prefer that you decide how outcomes are achieved. In short, we seek colleagues who are devoted to accomplishments, and thrive in exercising their freedom to achieve them. You might be one of us if you:
- Prefer candour and debate over consensus and harmony.
- Want to be rewarded for your accomplishments, not your actions.
- Constantly seek new knowledge because of your enthusiastic curiosity.
- Embrace accountability as an opportunity to shine.
- Do the right thing, even when no-one is looking.
Founded in 2002, Rosen designs and manufactures a variety of products used in the cabins of business and commercial jets. Headquartered in Eugene, Oregon, we serve such recognisable industry titans as Gulfstream, Textron, Aerion, Dassault and Bombardier.
Designs, develops and tests electrical designs in support of Rosen’s R&D efforts and product development with minimal supervision. This position is located at the facility in Eugene, Oregon. Relocation assistance is available.
- Adherence to the design process that meets or exceeds defined objectives.
- Mature design of complex electronic circuitry on complex projects.
- Communication with team members on status, potential issues and resolutions.
- Support of production on existing product (sustaining).
- Meets assigned milestones and cost targets.
Required qualifications and critical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, three years’ minimum experience.
- Proficient in analogue and digital circuit design.
- Experience with video interfaces (HDMI, SDI, LVDS, Vx1) and communications busses (RS232, RS485, I2C, SPI).
- Knowledge of microcontroller and application processor-based architectures.
- Experience with Altium design tool and EMI mitigation.
- Knowledge of test standards including DO-160, UL and MIL.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with control of audio and video systems.
- Experience with risk analysis, costing and technology identification.
- Experience with wireless technologies and mesh networks a plus.
- FPGA coding experience a plus.
- Design for PCBA test/troubleshooting.
- JTAG experience a plus.
- PCBA layout using Altium tool a plus.
In joining the Rosen team you’ll surround yourself with like-minded colleagues, and enjoy workplace benefits such as:
- Relocation assistance.
- Profit sharing.
- On-site exercise facility and healthy food programme.
- Full suite of medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Employer paid life, disability and AD&D insurance.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching benefit.
- PTO accrual of up to 27 days, including holidays, starting at date of hire.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing just why you’d be the perfect candidate for this role and specifically what value you would bring to our organisation and culture. We would also like to hear a little about you, the person behind the application and what makes you unique and interesting.
We believe that our culture and team environment are integral to our success, which is why this position is on-site only. Remote work is reserved for emergency situations and special circumstances only.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Rosen Aviation is a place where everyone can grow. So, whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
To apply for this job please visit www.rosenaviation.com.